Directional Non-Force Technique™ (D.N.F.T.)
Directional Non-Force Technique™ (D.N.F.T.) is a non-traumatic style of chiropractic. D.N.F.T. offers a method of improving joint function which helps the body’s own innate capacity for healing to occur more effectively. The results: reduced pain and discomfort in the body. It was developed over 70 years ago and is practiced by a growing number of chiropractors.
By using a leg length analysis as a system of diagnosis, very accurate information about joint alignment can be determined by a chiropractor trained in this most unique system which makes it one of the most specific techniques in the field. D.N.F.T. is different from conventional techniques of chiropractic in that it does not involve any twisting and popping of joints. This makes it especially attractive to those individuals who do not like their joints “cracked” but are interested in the help that chiropractic can give.
Benefits of D.N.F.T.:
• Relatively short treatment plans.
• Thorough and unhurried sessions
• Safe and effective for all ages
• Every joint can be analyzed and treated
• Muscles and ligaments can be treated
• Results usually seen within 3-4 sessions
Conditions treated by D.N.F.T.• Headache
• Back, neck and shoulder pain
• Hip and sacroiliac pain
• Knee, ankle, and foot issue
• Elbow, wrist, and hand pain
• Jaw pain
• Whiplash injuries
• Rib pain
• Carpal tunnel syndrome
• Some pelvic pain syndromes
• Numbness or tingling in the extremities
• Impaired nerve/blood flow
For more information on D.N.F.T. please check the website at www.nonforce.com
D.N.F.T.™ and Directional Non-Force Technique™ are the exclusive trademarked items of Dr. Christopher John of Beverly Hills, CA.
4251 So Higuera Street. Suite 300 San Luis Obispo, CA 93401